Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 92

Thread: NEW DOLL NEWS!..Need Someone To Go To AGPLA NOW!

  1. #41
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    How exciting...and mysterious! The only thing it sounds like is a new doll! If it was a Halloween costume, I don't think it would have been displayed with a book. Prasnlrd, could you show your sister some pictures of outfits such as Josefina's herb-gathering outfit, etc., and ask if they look like what she saw? Wouldn't it be great if it was new doll and they've been keeping her such a secret that no one has found out! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *AG Star*:
    If it was a Halloween costume, I don't think it would have been displayed with a book.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But remember that the most recent Today outfits all came with little books? That may be their new trend.

    My money is on a Halloween costume.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member ams37's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I wasn't feeling so yucky and fuzzy headed from my cold I would call the store directly. Has anyone done this yet?

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think someone should go ASAP. If this was a mistake they will probably remove the doll first thing in the morning. I would go, but its a long drive from Jersey...

  5. #45
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree that someone who lives close to AGPLA should go right now, if it is a new doll or outfit, they might realize their mistake by the morning.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member amsinstl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I looked on the AG website to see if I could find anything and noticed that "Welcome to Kaya's World" is half off. I wonder if that means anything? Does it mean a new "Welcome to Kaya's World" book is coming out because they are making changes to the Kaya doll, which means that Kaya could be been our mystery display doll?
    Not knowing is making me crazy!!!!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 29, 2006 10:50 PM: Message edited by: AnneMarie ]</font>

  7. #47
    Inactive Member J9S's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2006
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I go away for ONE day and this happens?! AGH! If I'd been home I might have braved the drive out to AGPLA just to check!

    I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.

    Aggravation. Driving me nuts. Eep.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Driving YOU nuts?! I'M on the other side of the whole COUNTRY, and now I'm the whole SQUIRREL by now!

    Sheila, make that ol' Mr. Prasnlrd get out there and take some pictures for us! Or make your sister look at some catalogs or the AG website with you and IDENTIFY THAT MORSEL!!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    The AG-ers are roused up here, from coast to coast!!! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    Edited to add-- I just re-read your last post, and believe our best bet is your niece (WOW, a mile within the Grove area--so close to AGPLA and she's not broke yet?) ---Please add my East Coast's worth of begging to yours; Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease go out to AGPLA and put us all out of our misery!!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 29, 2006 11:18 PM: Message edited by: AsianAG ]</font>

  9. #49
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    I will try to head to AGPLA this weekend. If I do go there, I will keep a lookout for anything new or unusual. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    I do apologise for causing this uproar. I just have a "gut" feeling about this. I think AGPLA goofed and put something out too early.

    My sister may not be an AG collector but it does not take a rocket scientist to know the difference between Native American Indian dress and dress from India. We have a lot of diverse cultures in So CA. so I know she knows the difference.

    I have emailed a picture of Josefina in her Herb gathering outfit to her and my neice asking if this was the doll they saw. I have called my neice too. No one is at home! DRAT!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    I am soooo frazzled I misplaced my family phonebook so I cannot call again tonight. ODG! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    BTW:
    Julia we posted at the same time before. I wnated to say that your Josefina dressed as a girl from India is breathtaking!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •